[AT] LPG problems

Billy Hood aggie1967 at msn.com
Thu Feb 24 11:18:16 PST 2005

Wayne
My dad was in LP business for over 50 years and he called them a vaporizor.
I have used all the regulators/converters/vaporizers and like the Ensigns,
but parts are a problem now days.  I have about 10 Ensign "R"s left off
running tractors.  I have 6 running LP tractors and the Case that I brush
hog and use every week is LP.  Great in the days of .15 fuel, but tougher at
todays prices.  I also have 6 or 8 systems off of our trucks from the past.
I was close to 18 years old before I knew you couild run trucks on gasoline
or that girls had frillies under those clothes.
Bear

Bill "Bear" Hood
Whitehouse, Texas