[AT] LPG problems

Wayne Snelling wsnelling at southplainscollege.edu
Thu Feb 24 08:24:26 PST 2005

Cecil: I would agree that ensign had the best system and when we
converted pickuos to LPG we would always get the Ensign setup. The
balance tube is there and not obstructed. I am going to take the
converter off again this weekend and check the diaphrams again plus see
if any obstructions inside as I must have missed something.
Thanks
Come to think of it, I have an Ensign model/service book and maybe I
need to read a little---naw.. reading the manual is only for my students!

Wayne