[AT] LPG problems

Wayne Snelling wsnelling at southplainscollege.edu
Thu Feb 24 08:19:09 PST 2005

Walt: Thanks, Yeh I know which it is as I have used LPG tractor and
pickups all my life and here we start on vapor then switch to liquid in
the winter or if the vehicle is hard to start. Our tanks are labeled as
to Liquid or Vapor but position also gives it away. I have tried both
and neither vapor nor liquid get past the regulator. Plenty of either
entering the regulator, or as Cecil calls it converter. Interesting how
different words used  and both do not fully describe the object.

Wayne