[AT] PTO-driven table saw

Bob Seith seithr at denison.edu
Thu Feb 24 06:24:57 PST 2005

That is 'WAY cool, but I imagine it's a bit too much for my Cub to handle.

I have an occasional fantasy about constructing a small workbench deck
to put on the back of the Cub and power some small machines off the PTO
shaft. I even picked up the V-belt pulley for a Cub 22 mower recently as
a potential part. If I ever build the thing, I'll take pictures.

Bob Seith
1953 Cub