[Farmall] Hard starting F12

kevin hood hoodkevin at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 23 07:11:28 PST 2005

I'm assuming the fuel pump is ok, since it runs so good, once I get it
started. I ordered manuals from Rice today. To show ya'll what little I know
about these tractors, Rice told me the lever that I turn to the left to
crank also shuts it off. Mine will crank with it all the way to the left.
Rice told me to turn it back to the right just a little, then crank it. I'll
be glad when my manuals get here, so maybe I won't have to ask any more
stupid questions. Thanks for all the help!

Kevin Hood