[AJD] Which would you choose?

Jim Showers steamcar at hereintown.net
Mon Feb 21 16:13:44 PST 2005

Having an early 1957 720D, square wide front, complete 3 point and a really
nice running tractor, I am somewhat biased.  Everything I use it for is
usually done at idle in 4th gear.  I just bush hog with it and spread
fertilizer.  It's my favorite tractor.  I have thought a time or two to sell
it as I really don't need a tractor that large except for the odd times when
the steam traction engine has a hole in the boiler and needs to be moved so
the trucker can get to it to go to the boiler shop.  It has no problem
moving that hard pulling 8 1/2 tons around.
Jim Showers
Lots of heavy toys