[AT] LPG problems

Wayne Snelling wsnelling at southplainscollege.edu
Mon Feb 21 14:45:18 PST 2005

On the MM 445 I am working on for an estate I cannot get the engine to
run except at full chok, and then only at an idle. Starts, on full choke
at the instant you hit the switch. I have remove and inspected the
diaphrams, check filter and fuel is getting to the regulater at plenty
pressure but nothing will exit to the engine except for what is
necessary to run at idle. Never anything past idle.
Any suggestions appreciated. am I missing a split diaphram with my
marginal eyes or??

Wayne