[AT] starke, fl show info

Chris Britton c.britton at worldnet.att.net
Mon Feb 21 04:45:01 PST 2005

It is march 10,11,12 In starke florida

Email ENJMAN at aol.com for more info.. he is one of the guys in the club that
manages the newsletter.  Our clube is the North Florida Antique Engine and
Tractor Association.  Stationary engines.. 2,3&4 wheeled tractors.. old
lawnmowers.. an occasional steam engine.. etc.

I want to say bradford county fairgrounds.. but Enjman can verify that.From
where I live, in summerfield florida, I drive north on 441 thru ocala, and
then take 301 where 301 and 441 split off.  301 goes straight up to starke.
Show is on the right sid eof the road at the fair grounds.  Nice smaller
group. A couple hundred people or so, weather depending.

Soundguy