[AJD] Muffler Question

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Sun Feb 20 21:29:43 PST 2005

The M muffler is part # AM364T, bolts directly into manifold with two bolts
Later Dubuque's had a seperate exhaust stand pipe to which the muffler bolted, hence the two
piece arrangement
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Sun Feb 20 19:46 , 'Frank' <gremaux at tein.net> sent: