[AT] florida shows

Bob W RGW13 at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 19 04:55:25 PST 2005

Here is a link to the Zolfo show

http://www.old-engine.com/zolfo.htm

Do you have any info on the Stark show?

Bob W [FL]
1950 8N

<-----Original Message-----
<From: at-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com
<[mailto:at-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com]On Behalf Of Chris Britton
<Sent: Friday, February 18, 2005 12:17 PM
<To: at at lists.antique-tractor.com
<Subject: [AT] florida shows
<
<I'm planning on going to the FL flywheelers show.  I work most of the
<weekend so will only be able to hit it on the 27th ( sunday).  Its a 4 hour
<hump each way 4 me.. so i won't tote a tractor with me as it is
<the last day
<of the show.  I'm also going to a smaller show in starke fl on march 11.
<
<what's the Zolfo show?  I've not heard of it?
<
<Soundguy
<
<>From: steve sewell <sewell at oak.cats.ohiou.edu>
<>Anyone on the list going to the Florida Flywheelers or Zolfo Springs
<>shows???  I will be in Florida for Feb 25? - March 3rd. I am going to try
<>to get to Flywheelers on Feb 25 (maybe - depends on work). To
<Zolfo Springs
<>on March 2nd late or the 3rd early.
<>- Steve
<