[AJD] DLTX 10 Stem Repair

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 21:08:38 PST 2005

  A while back I bought a DLTX-10 on Ebay with the
hopes of it being easier to rebuild than the crappy
one that came on my lindeman.  Well,  even though the
carb was represented to have everything removed and
determined to free,  the stem and the nut were one,
and the stem broke when I tried all my tricks to
remove it carefully.

   So,  The seller being a good person,  offered to
pay for the repair,  and off the Burrey Carburetor it
went.

    $63.50 later,  I have a very clean,  nice looking
repair to the carb stem.  I am very pleased with the
repair.  I will post some pictures if anyone wants to
look at it.

                     Chris