[AT] florida shows

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Fri Feb 18 18:05:27 PST 2005

> Zoflo Springs is the Pioneer Park Days show the next week end ~

25 or so miles southwest of Flywheelers. I 'think' it's more of an

engine show but they have antique tractors and cars.

> - Steve

	I took in the Zolfo Springs show one year back in the late
1980s or early 1990s while on a business trip to Florida. It is a
nice show - not overly large with free parking and free admission
- at least it was at the time. It had a section for tractors with some
more scattered around the display area. Quite a few engines and
tractor and engine related stuff. Nice flea market. Lots of traffic
in the area for this small town but they did a nice job with it. I
enjoyed it but have never gone back.

Cecil

what you said.

Cecil E Monson