[AJD] john deere D (ebay auction)

rick gates at geetel.net
Fri Feb 18 17:42:19 PST 2005

Steve you are probably right if they were my tractors i would have already
had them sold....but im not complaining just being the selling agent
either(i have to always tell them they are not out of line on their price to
justify my commission)...lol......myself i was thinking $2900 for the D ,
$1800 for the A and $2800 for the B....on a scale from 1-10...i would call
the D at least a solid 7-8 and the A a 5-6 and the B a solid 8 at least
since its been  restored recently
Rick