[Ford-ferguson] TO-30 hydraulic parts

Dave_B at postmark.net Dave_B at postmark.net
Fri Feb 18 08:55:45 PST 2005

I figured out my hydraulic problem. I have both a cracked high
pressure tube (minor leak) and a cracked valve chamber casting (major
leak). Unfortunately, MF no longer stocks the parts I need. I haven't
found them online either. Aside from the readily available gaskets, I
need a high pressure oil tube - PN 181061M1, and a RIGHT side valve
chamber casting PN - 181073M91. This is for tractor serial # TO-92196.
According to the MF parts man there is a cutoff at serial # 285933,
when something was changed to 85mm. The only thing I can think of near
that dimension would be the ram cylinder. Anyway I think I've got the
older pump. If anybody has these parts or knows where I can get them
or knows of any alternative solutions I'd really appreciate it. I am
located in Central Minnesota in case that makes any difference.

Thank you
Dave_B at postmark.net