[AT] florida shows

Chris Britton c.britton at worldnet.att.net
Fri Feb 18 09:17:02 PST 2005

I'm planning on going to the FL flywheelers show.  I work most of the
weekend so will only be able to hit it on the 27th ( sunday).  Its a 4 hour
hump each way 4 me.. so i won't tote a tractor with me as it is the last day
of the show.  I'm also going to a smaller show in starke fl on march 11.

what's the Zolfo show?  I've not heard of it?

Soundguy