[AJD] john deere D (ebay auction)

rick gates at geetel.net
Fri Feb 18 00:31:15 PST 2005

Frank, Prices do seem to be a little down in my area right
now(indiana)too....this same farmer is willing to sell all 3 of his antique
john deere tractors for $7500 and 3 months ago he wanted $9000....including
this D on auction,a 1948 john deere A and a nice recently restored 1952
B....like i told him i think people would rather build one from scratch and
have considerble more money in it then its worth.......but least they can
say they restored one and have a sense of accomplishment.....lol.
Rick