[AJD] 630 hi-clearance

John Boehm rustyacres at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 17 17:34:04 PST 2005

Dean- The wide front ends have two different lengths
on the front spindles, either 17 3/4" overall or 19
3/4" overall. The 19 3/4" spindles were used with the
42" rear wheels and  this would be considered this
correct combination for a high clearance tractor with
a wide front end. So #5 on your attributes should
read: 16" single front wheel or wide front end with 19
3/4" spindles.

John Boehm
Woodland, CA
Visit my web site at http://vintagetractors.com