[AT] radiator core replacement

ken knierim wild1 at cpe-66-1-196-61.az.sprintbbd.net
Thu Feb 17 12:04:48 PST 2005

I've got a couple tractors that need radiator core replacement and was
thinking I'd take them on but have no experience at this kind of thing.
I'd like to replace the core on my TD-14 crawler and one on a D Case.

Since I've never looked into this, what does it take to get them apart
without breaking the tank castings and/or all the bolts? And where does
someone find the seals and such to put them all together? Or would those
be in some sort of core replacement kit? Anyone do this before and/or
have recommendations?

Thanks!

Ken Knierim