[AT] allis G decal placement

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Thu Feb 17 08:16:19 PST 2005

Chris,  If you will contact Lyle Wacker (probably the most informed seller
of AC decals) he will tell you exactly which decal you need for your G
(based on serial # ) and exactly where to put them.

I take it that you already have your decals.  Lyle is in the business of
selling them but he will probably help you anyway.

I don't have an address or phone # for him but a web search will probably
find him.

Charlie