[AT] links to g pics

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Wed Feb 16 11:14:43 PST 2005

Soundguy,
	That is nice.  I have been reading your postings on YTMag.  There was a
model G locally that was bought new by the owner in the very early 50s.
  He had a service station and garage and a large garden.  He cleared
snow with a blade under the machine and got stuck once in awhile.  He
plowed gardens and cultivated same.  Had I been thinking, when they had
his estate sale in the 80s, I should have bought that little thing and
all the equipment that went with it.  It was just like new.  Always kept
inside.  I have no idea where it ever went, but I do remember it had one
headlight and one little bullet shaped red taillight.

Ron Cook
Salix, Ia