[AT] Re: AT Digest, Vol 12, Issue 16

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Wed Feb 16 07:30:07 PST 2005

I bought a unit for about $10 once for my little  Samaria an when I opened
the package all there was in there was 12 volt buzzer  with two wires with some
small brass pieces to hook to the fuses simple an easy  I went to Radio shack
an picked up another 12 buzzer hooked it up to my pickup  for almost nothing.
You just don't need all that fancy electronics to do what a  simple feed back
does.  As far as I know they are still in the vehicles  working just fine 15
years later.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow  Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361