[AT] CUBFEST 2005 dates?

two4ac at earthlink.net two4ac at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 15 21:19:09 PST 2005

I am trying to make plans for CUBFEST (since my wife has an infatuation with
them........I have to make an excuse, my blood is Persian Orange) and I
realized I don't know where Bigdogs stomping grounds are.  Can someone
please fill me in.  Thanks.

David D. Gibson
1941 Allis Chalmers B
1942 Allis Chalmers C