[Steam-engine] Repro Castings

BETH VANARSDALL 24port at accesstoledo.com
Tue Feb 15 17:09:44 PST 2005

Hey Andy,

Will your Huber be ready for Wauseon (June 23-26) where we are featuring
Huber this year?  The people of the Huber museum, Marion, OH are really
excited & bringing lots of exhibits & literature.

It should be pretty neat with the combination of steam, gas, & construction
equipment.  Several prairie tractors are expected too.

Thanks
Beth