[AT] KY farm show

Chuck Saunders csaunders at bluevalleyk12.org
Tue Feb 15 11:45:56 PST 2005

I went to school in Winston Salem at NC School of the Arts. This was
when the ad campaign of Tobacco means XXX dollars or XXX jobs to North
Carolina. The numbers were huge but I never gave it much thought, untill
I saw the same signs in Georgia during a trip and the numbers were waaay
smaller. In Tennessee where I went to high school, we always gave our
allotment to a friend.
Chuck Saunders
Kansas City, MO