[AT] KY farm show

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Tue Feb 15 09:57:00 PST 2005

In a message dated 2/15/2005 9:09:19 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
gbrians at hollinet.com writes:
All, the World Ag Expo last week at Tulare  (California) was very good. I
must admit that the $500,000+ cotton pickers  didn't interest me (although my
wife thought the command center was like a  space ship when she climbed up
the three sets of stairs to get into the cab  and yes that really is the
price!),

I would just like to point out to the southern folks that California is  the
largest producer of cotton in the world. Yup its not only a big orange grove
but a big cotton field too.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow  Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361