[AT] tractor funeral

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Tue Feb 15 09:42:05 PST 2005

O love this Idea i am going to let my family  know it and have my coffin
painted Flambeua Red with CASE on the sides.  I  also would like it pulled to the
cemetery by my big Case LA all that noise from  it would surely scare the
Devil away. I looked at my will program an can't find  a way to put my wishes in
it. so i guess I will have ad an addendum to it.
A  parade of tractors to follow would sure be nice also. I bet the guys in
the  pulling contests would love to join me on my way out. Hey don't take that
the  wrong way.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR  97361