[AT] tractor funeral

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Tue Feb 15 10:27:58 PST 2005

I would go for it Walt. After all, its your funeral. I think its an
appropriate way for an old tractor fan to take his "last long ride". Hope
mine is in the summer though. A mile drive to the cemetary on an open
Cockshutt tractor  in the winter might be pretty hard on the tractor driver.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/