[AT] KY farm show

Grant Brians gbrians at hollinet.com
Tue Feb 15 10:59:22 PST 2005

Walt mentions a good point. California agriculture is diverse, diverse,
diverse. Close to 100% of the world almond crop (approaching 5 billion
pounds in the last four years.) More milk than any other state (and more
cheese now too.) Three quarters of the vegetables in the the US. Right now
the fields near us are producing Artichokes, Lettuce, Broccoli, Beets,
Celery, Strawberries (leafing out now and soon to bear), Hay and grain, Meat
of all kinds and that is just within a few miles....
    Here we don't do the rice or cotton near the coast, but nearly
everything else....
        Grant Brians
        Hollister California