[AT] Big Mouth

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Tue Feb 15 07:48:55 PST 2005

Thanks Bigdog.  As usual most ATIS folks are big enough to raise their hand
and hollar "My bad" when stuff happens.  We all make mistakes, and the
measure of a man is how he responds.

I like to think we all are quick to care, quick to respond, and embody
dignity and humility - traits that define genuine greatness in anyone.  As
usual, Bigdog shows he carries these traits as well as any of us.

Spencer Yost
Owner, ATIS
Plow the Net!
http://www.atis.net