[AT] tractor funeral

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Tue Feb 15 00:08:29 PST 2005

Ralph,

I think this trend is appropriate and I kind of like it -
My dad is buried in the Spring Arbor, Michigan Township cemetery and three
or four headstones to the left of his is one for a farmer and his wife and
on it is itched a fine likeness of a John Deere 620 or 720 NF.  I always
have to stop and look at it when I am back there.  However, as I have green,
red and grey tractors - and like them all - I am not sure if I or my kids
would be able to pick just one for me.

Dudley
Snohomish, Washington