[AT] George Willer

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Mon Feb 14 19:20:20 PST 2005

On 2/14/2005 at 6:53 PM Dean VP wrote:
>Could someone bring us up to date on the situation with George Willer.
>Sounds like he has had a major surgery but I don't know what. If it was
>posted I must have missed it.

I need to put the lid, that got opened on the Farmall Cub site, back on the
jar.

Marilyn and George would prefer, for the time being, that George health
issues not be discussed in public.   BigDog was one of several of us
getting updates and he actually shouldn't have posted anything over at
Farmall Cub site.  He meant well but Marilyn was clear about their request
for privacy.

I know it hard for those of you that care and just have to wonder, but this
is how it needs to be for now.  Sorry I can't, and no one else should, say
more right now.

All I can say is George is slowly recovering and please keep him and
Marilyn in your prayers.  Know that they covet and appreciate them.

Spencer Yost
Owner, ATIS
Plow the Net!
http://www.atis.net