[AT] George Willer

Bigdog dbigdog at columbus.rr.com
Mon Feb 14 19:19:38 PST 2005

George underwent some surgery at the Cleveland Clinic to help correct some over-zealous treatment for prostate cancer.  The radiation implant caused some ulceration of his colon.
    Per Marilyn, surgery went well and he was progressing slowly.  There were some more tests to be done today and it is possible that he may be able to come home Tues. or Wed.
    I hope George doesn't mind me sharing this as he is a very private individual where his health is concerned.
    I'm sure he and Marilyn could use all our prayers.  I will update you if I hear anything further.

Bigdog