[AT] farm machinery films

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Mon Feb 14 10:07:12 PST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: Chuck Bealke <bealke at airmail.net>
To: <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2005 1:32 AM
Subject: Re: [AT] farm machinery films

> Ralph et al,
>
> I few years ago I bought a VHS of the '57 or '58 John Deere Days movie
from Two-Cylinder club.  I had gone to the original local dealer showing on
a rainy Feb. evening, and still remember the time fondly.  The dealer would
always raffle off a few goodies after the movie,

That would have been an interesting tape Chuck. The shows I went to at the
dealers were always afternoon with an intermission for a coffee and donut
break. I hear now that they are becoming more of a morning and dinner show.
Yes , there were some good door prizes and I actually won twice. An
insulated JD vest and a nice JD toolbox. Felt a bit guilty as I had not
spent much money on JD equipment over the years.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/