[AJD] D head gasket

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Mon Feb 14 08:31:33 PST 2005

Gary
You have the "smooth side to the block" figured out, correct?
Don't know why but I always figured if they considered it important enough to put in the manual
then I would be a good boy and do it.
Probably want the compression ring crimps towards the valves I guess
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Mon Feb 14  1:02 , Gary Epps <garyepps at fidnet.com> sent: