[AJD] Putting the D together

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Mon Feb 14 08:28:52 PST 2005

Lou
So I have been told. So now the D set has non-lead washers also?
I am going to buy some up then until we can see what's going on. I will ask JD if I get the
chance this week altho they won't have a clue as to what I'm talking about. Will probably tell
me they've been that way since 1947 !!
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Sun Feb 13 21:19 , 'Louis' <louis at kellnet.com> sent:

bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com] On Behalf