[AT] update on the allis G

Chris Britton c.britton at worldnet.att.net
Mon Feb 14 05:13:15 PST 2005

I actually had a full day to work on the G this weekend.

I finished up the buld of the painting, including repainting the rear cowl
on the tractor.  I bufffed, primed and shot the fenders, battery box, and
lid, and also finished the rear rim and center.  Just need to bolt those
items on.. and look for areas to touch up paint.

I painted the steering wheel flat black, and went with hi-temp black on the
muffler.

Looks like it will be ready for decals by next weekend hopefully.

Soundguy