[AT] 1955 farm equipment films

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Feb 13 21:02:51 PST 2005

Yes, I am tempted to put my name on the list for this DVD of 1955 machinery
too. I hear that VHS is soon going to be obsolete so guess I will opt for
the new DVD format. I don't have a player yet but have access to one.
I also see our dollar is now up in the 80 cent U.S. range so if the price
can be kept in the $20 range that would be good too.
I recently purchased my first DVD from http://www.tocmp.com/ with a
collection of Chevy commercials from 1955 to 57 and am quite impressed with
it.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/