[AT] Belt driven pump

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Sun Feb 13 20:08:01 PST 2005

FWIW, one of the biggest problems we encountered with pressure washers
was the damage that occurs when owners with all good intentions decide
to wash off the pressure washer with the wand while the engine is
running.

You don't want to go there.  Believe me, the engine WILL drown, and it
takes more than just replacing the air filter and draining the gas tank
to get it running again.  I know we're just having fun here thinking
about activities for Portland this summer, but don't get carried away
thinking about this one.

Talk about a water injection system...

And the damage isn't covered by the warranty.

Larry