[AJD] Dust shields-Deere has H773R, is # correct?

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Sun Feb 13 18:03:36 PST 2005

A60R? or A20R?
Didn't check, just struck me wrong
C614R is/was a common clutch disc that started on the GP (C prefix part #) and carried through
the larger tractors, A,G,etc
GReg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Sun Feb 13 18:58 , 'Dean VP' <deanvp at att.net> sent:

bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com] On Behalf Of