[AT] Brake controller

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Sun Feb 13 11:19:09 PST 2005

> Cecil, yes the prodigy has a manual override, but it is spring-loaded so it
> will not stay engaged.  Don't know if that matters to you or not on how
> you'd use it...
>
> Rick

	Both of my Tekonshas have the spring loaded manual override.
I am used to it and use it a lot when towing in hills. I looked for
it in the Prodigy and didn't see it. It is a nice feature but I doubt
could be used safely if it were not spring loaded.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson