[AT] Brake controller

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 13 11:04:22 PST 2005

--- Spencer Yost <yostsw at atis.net> wrote:

> Like I said, I have never tried inertial and I
> really want to, but the time
> delay is so near perfect I can see much room for
> improvement.  As usual,
> there is always a quality/value difference in
> products so you mileage may
> vary.
>
> PS:  To someone who mentioned/asked:   My controller
> is a Jordan.

Spencer, I'm confused, (yeah, I know, what's new).
Looking at the Jordan site his controller appears to
be straight mechanical/electric, not time delay, push
the pedal harder and the trailer brakes harder.  Or is
it mechanically switched and time delayed internally?
Thought maybe it was the closest thing to
hydraulic/electric I'd seen.  Still might be the best
idea on the market anyhow.  Inquiring minds want to
know.
Thanks,

=====
Dave Myers
Paw Paw, Michigan
The older I get the less I look forward to winter.