[AJD] Dust shields-Deere has H773R, is # correct?

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Sat Feb 12 22:45:34 PST 2005

K, just didn't see it in book
Deere still offers one of them, on the A possibly?
Anyway, I have substituted it on other tractors before and it worked fine
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Sat Feb 12 19:50 , Kenneth Jones <kenejons61 at yahoo.com> sent:

>Greg,
>
>        The H773R is a pressed semi circle steel dust shield used on the single front wheel.
Each side of the front wheel has the dust shield installed between the bearing adjusting nut
and the front axle nut. The same shield part numnber is used on the late B's, 50's, 520's and
530's. See page 151 of the 530 parts manual and check out key # 6.   I have not checked the
parts manuals for the other series tractors but if the wheel size is the same this part may be
the same..