[AJD] Dust shields-Deere has H773R, is # correct?

Frank gremaux at tein.net
Sat Feb 12 10:42:48 PST 2005

Greg:
I think that part goes between the main yoke and the bearing retainer on the
HN.(since Deere only made 978 HN's)(and that number is not a true figure as
a lot of them were made by Deere at the factory but not recorded)
and the first ones did not have that piece ...it was discovered later that
something was needed to keep dust out of the bearing on those single front
wheels so maybe that is why it is not in parts books

the same is for the BN

I have those two tractors so I can talk......

could not say for the other single fronts,....

but yes Greg......this is my point.........or part of it..........
Frank
gremaux at tein.net
Central Montana
http://www.angelfire.com/mt/deeregp/index.html