[AJD] My apologies to the List and Melanie

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Fri Feb 11 19:19:54 PST 2005

Wait! It's "ignorant and pampered JD VENDOR!"
Can't have a misquote! lol
Greg
Replies still not posted. Darn ATIS is so frustrating to work with, sometimes doesn't show up
for hours.
Now drop it and go to sleep!
Or better yet, get some 801 parts done and PLEASE make sure to load them on your website!
hahahahaha
Tell Donnie to cool down too....

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Fri Feb 11 20:40 , OLDJD4U at aol.com sent: