[AJD] My apologies to the List and Melanie

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Fri Feb 11 18:01:38 PST 2005

I have sent a message to the public ATIS JD list that was never intended to
be a public message and for that I apologize to the list and to Melanie. It
was intended to be a private message. I was greatly disturbed by the
messages that occurred today, on the list, and my intent was to release some
of that frustration privately. Well I messed up. There is no excuse. I
sincerely apologize to all parties.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door