[AJD] Reproduction Speed Control levers on eBay

OLDJD4U at aol.com OLDJD4U at aol.com
Fri Feb 11 14:31:26 PST 2005

Dean,

We, like Greg and so many other dealers, have thousands of items yet to be
added to our web site.  Unlike Corporate America, we  smaller businesses don't
have unlimited budgets and unlimited man hours to  devote to posting each and
every piece that we have currently available for  sale.  We have nearly 600
tractors for salvage, listing the parts from one  tractor alone will take a very
long time.

And as far as the durability of the original cast iron throttle levers,  I've
yet to have one of our cast iron handles returned because it has  broken. We
manufacture throttle handles for all the 2-cylinder tractors.  Good news is
the paint sticks to them too.   And no, they aren't  all in the web site.  Hope
to have them all on there before we  retire.

Melanie Sharp

Sharp's Antique Tractor  Works, Inc.
_Sharp's Antique Tractor  Works, Inc._ (http://www.oldjd4u.com/)