[AJD] Reproduction Speed Control levers on eBay

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Fri Feb 11 13:57:28 PST 2005

Melanie:

Well, Thank You, for the words of encouragement. :-) I wasn't aware you were
making the MC (M1063T) lever since it doesn't show up on your web site. I
understand the issues of painting on bronze but there is a bigger issue with
the cast version of the levers. And that is they are notorious for breaking
easily. The Silicon Bronze being used specs out at about twice the strength
as cast iron. Actual "On MC" testing results will be the real determiner
though. Unless the end objective is to sell multiple replacement levers to
the same customer.

Life is full of compromises. I anticipate strength will be more important
than paint adherence. The farm vote isn't in yet!  :-)

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door

www.deerelegacy.com