[AT] Check your wiring

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Feb 11 10:06:58 PST 2005

For what it is worth, I keep rubber plugs, made to fit both the trailer
and the truck ends, on when they are not in use. I got the pair from a
local auto parts store.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

To know how to say what others only know how to think is what makes men
poets or sages; and to dare to say what others only dare to think makes
men martyrs or reformers - or both. -Elizabeth Charles, writer (1828-1896)