[AT] O/T Cecil's new dog

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 10 15:28:03 PST 2005

Batting 100% here.  I am not only pleased with the name you choose for the
cute little guy, but he and my father share the Nov. 27 birth date.
Actually, my Dad beat your little JD ( could be a tractor ref.) here by 97
years. Bet those little teeth aren't sharp like needles, now are they?..

Thanks for the post.

Charlie V. in back to February weather WNY