[AJD] Late A cylinder block vs Early 60 Cylinder block???

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Thu Feb 10 11:46:15 PST 2005

I believe so. I know we have used a 60 block on a late A
I always just try to match casting #'s though to be safe
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Thu Feb 10 12:09 , 'Dean VP' <deanvp at att.net> sent:

bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com] On Behalf Of
>greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
>Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2005 9:43 PM
>To: Antique John Deere mailing list
>Subject: Re: [AJD] Late A cylinder block vs Early 60 Cylinder block???
>
>In my experience, it's a tough block to find uncracked
>Greg
>
>reg Stephen
>The Old Tractor Company
>Stephen Equipment Company
>PO Box 709
>Franktown, CO 80116
>303-663-5246
>303-468-0377 FAX
>
>On Wed Feb  9 20:37 , 'wjohnson' wjohnson at bigriver.net> sent:
>
>>I have used both both ways and if there is a difference I haven't found it
>>Merle

>>> is